Smiles Dental has reason to celebrate! Readers of The Columbian voted Smiles Dental the Best Dentist for 2011 in their annual Best of Clark County edition.
Appearing in the “Looking Good” category of the Best of Clark County, Smiles Dental was voted the Best Dentist by the readers of The Columbian in March, 2011.
“The Columbian runs a special section for voting so our employees saw it in the paper, and we had to wait for the results,” said Ann Lucas, the Operations Manager at Smiles Dental.
Everyone at Smiles Dental was excited about being recognized for the third year in a row, after being chosen Best Dentist in the 2009 and 2010 Best of Clark County editions. “It is such an honor for all of our team!” said Lucas.
It’s no wonder that their loyal patients responded, voting Smiles Dental for Best in Clark General Dentistry ServicesCounty for 2011. The friendly staff at Smiles has an extensive track record of community service, leading with one of their biggest days of the year, Doctor With a Heart. This year, Smiles Dental offices donated over $50,000 of free dental treatment while serving over 120 patients in their surrounding communities, opening their offices to anyone in need of dental care.
“This is truly one of the most rewarding days of the year and it helps us fulfill our mission of having a positive impact in our communities,” states Lucas. “Our entire staff volunteers their time for the day, providing each and every patient the ultimate in service through superior performance in dentistry so we can have a positive impact in our patients’ lives and in our communities.”
Everyone at Smiles Dental is invested in this mission, serving their surrounding communities throughout the year through a variety of events:
• All Smiles Dental offices participate in a Smiles Dental Food Drive, where patients and employees bring non-perishable items that are donated to the local food bank each year to help families in need in the community. They also held a coat drive for local adults and children.
• The Ridgefield Fun Run is attended by staff members from all Smiles Dental offices each year in December. This benefits the Neighbors helping Neighbors Food Bank Program and the Homeless Shelter.
• Smiles Dental had the largest team last year at the Harvest Classic run, and is also involved in the Christmas and 4th of July Parade each year handing out tooth brushes, tooth paste, floss, chapstick, and some candy.
• Team members participate in the Sand and Misery Challenge which benefits the American Liver Foundation.
• Smiles Dental offices are invited to attend many Health Fair Events in both Clark and Cowlitz Counties.
We are proud to be a large part of the communities in which we work and live!
Everyone at Smiles Dental is excited about being voted Best Dentist for Clark County 2011. Speaking for everyone at Smiles Dental, Ann Lucas responded, “We truly love our patients and the support they have in all of us! Smiles Dental has the #1 patients!”