At Smiles Dental, we strive to provide every patient with the ultimate in dental service through superior performance and to make a positive impact on our patients’ smiles and lives. We want to help you achieve a smile that you love!
During your first visit to Smiles Dental, you can expect:
- Registration – After a friendly welcome from our team, we will ask you to fill out our registration forms to help us get to know you. If you would like to get a head start on your paperwork, feel free to download our forms here.
- X-rays – Using our state-of-the-art digital radiography equipment, we will take a series of X-rays, which helps us evaluate the health of your smile. These are important in enabling our dentists to complete a comprehensive exam of your mouth.
- Complete Exam – One of our experienced doctors will discuss your dental and medical history with you, including the reason for your visit. We will then review your X-rays and perform an oral exam.
- Treatment Plan – The exam enables our dentist to understand how to treat your immediate dental needs and develop a personalized, comprehensive treatment plan. This treatment plan will cover both short-term and long-term oral health concerns.
- Consultation – After your exam with our doctor, our team will meet with you to answer any other questions you may have and to discuss payment options. If needed, we will also schedule a follow-up appointment.
If you would like more information about what to expect during your first visit to Smiles, call the office nearest you today!