Pay Your Bill Online
We are pleased to offer a number of convenient payment options at Smiles Dental. We understand that finances can be stressful and finding a way to fit dental care into your budget can feel overwhelming. That’s why we work hard to provide you with a simple, positive experience at our office, that includes the financial aspect, too!
Choose your Home Dental Practice:
Optima Dental Locations:
Accepted Payment Options
- We accept all major credit and debit cards, cash, and checks.
- We accept financing through CareCredit®. CareCredit works like a credit card for your healthcare expenses allowing you to set up a flexible repayment plan through their online portal.
- We offer a 10% courtesy discount to patients ages 59 and older when insurance is not billed and treatment is paid in full at the time of service.
- We offer a 5% courtesy discount to cash-paying patients when insurance is not billed and treatment is paid in full at the time of service.
Smiles Dental accepts almost all dental insurance plans. We are a preferred provider for many insurance companies, which enables us to offer our patients greatly reduced out-of-pocket costs. Please feel free to call the office nearest you to find out whether we are a PPO provider for your insurance company.
Here is a partial list of the dental insurance companies we work with on a regular basis:
- Ameritas Life Insurance
- Delta Dental
- Dental Benefit Providers
- Premera Blue Cross
- Principal Life Insurance
- Regence BlueCross BlueShield of Oregon
- Regence BlueShield of Washington
- Reliance Standard
- The Standard
If you have any questions about dental insurance or our payment options, we invite you to contact your nearest dental office. Our friendly, knowledgeable team will be glad to assist you!
Smiles Dental Savers Plan
Uninsured or looking to boost your savings on dental costs? We’ve got you covered with our exclusive Smiles Dental Savings Plan. One annual payment includes your routine preventive care, plus gives you discounts on additional services. Plans are customizable by family size and coverage begins the day you sign up. Ditch the hassles of dental insurance and enroll today!