Our offices are happy to offer Mercury Free Dentistry also known as Biological Dentistry!
Biological Dentistry is a more conscientious approach to care for our patients. We provide mercury free dental care in a safe non-toxic environment. Our team can remove anything that is potentially harmful and replace with something that is more agreeable with the biochemistry of the patients for which I care. We feel that every patient is unique, and each person has different needs, sensitivities, and expectations. Our Biological Dentists take this into consideration and create custom tailor treatment plans to the individual. Thus, we can provide safer dentistry that has a positive impact on the health of our patients.
Some Biological Dentistry Highlights include:
- Safe removal of mercury amalgam using SMART technique
- Supplemental/nutritional guidance to support mercury amalgam removal
- Biocompatibility testing for better material selection
- Non-metal crowns, partials, and fillings
We are happy to have four locations certified in Biological Dentistry!
- Dr. Ken Killpack – Ridgefield
- Dr. Sarah Barber – East Vancouver
- Dr. Priti Mistry – Camas
- Dr. Elizabeth Miller – Milwaukie
To learn more about Biological Dentistry visit The International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology