Smiles Dental strives to provide each and every one of its patients the ultimate in dental services through superior performance, to make a positive impact in our patient’s smiles and lives. Investing in your smile today will help you avoid potential dental problems later. We want you to love your smile.
What You Can Expect During Your First Visit
- Registration – After a friendly greeting by our staff, you will be asked to fill out registration forms that will provide us with some information to get to you know. To get a jump start, please download our registration form here.
- X-rays – Using our state-of-the-art digital x-ray equipment, we will take a series of x-rays to see the condition of your teeth. These are important for our doctors to complete a comprehensive exam of your mouth.
- Exam – One of our doctors will discuss your dental and medical history including the reason for your visit. He will review your x-rays and perform an oral exam.
- Treatment Plan – The exam will give the doctor an opportunity to understand how to treat your immediate needs and develop a comprehensive treatment plan. This treatment plan will cover not only short-term dental concerns, but also provide recommendations for long-term oral health.
- Consultation – After your exam with the doctor, our office staff will meet with you to answer any questions you may have and discuss payment options. Our staff will also schedule a follow-up appointment.